Solutions for labelling on rigid containers. Possibility of artificial vision systems for better positioning of labels.
Solutions for weighing, dosing, conveying and packaging of solid products (powder, granular and small pieces), liquids and pasty products.
Gourmet and industrial roasters for green coffee, cocoa and nuts.
Upcoming trade fairs
1.- FORUM COFFEE FESTIVAL 2023 (L'Hospitalet, Barcelona, Spain) 29th sept-1st october
2.- EMPACK 2023 (Madrid, España) 29th-30th november
3.- KOREA PACK 2024 (Kintex, Corée) 23-26 april
4.- HISPACK 2024 (L'Hospitalet, Barcelona, Spain) 7th-10th may
5.- CFIA TOULOUSE 2024 (Tolouse, France) 24-24th september
- DIFMAQ ROURE labellers, label the most prestigious tequila brands July 24, 2023
- On International Cava Day, we remind you the importance of good labelling on the bottle July 12, 2023
- DIFMAQ ROURE presents a success story at ANIMA ANNUAL FORUM 2023, Cyprus July 11, 2023
- DIFMAQ ROURE present at INTERPACK 2023 May 10, 2023
- ROURE roasters present at Specialty Coffee Expo in Portland April 22, 2023
- ROURE sponsors the event “25th Anniversary of the Coffee Forum” April 16, 2023
Services we offer
in both new and reconditioned machinery
We offer a wide range of services, both for new and existing machines: 24-hour support, spare parts supply, advice from experienced technicians, preventive maintenance (occasional or scheduled).
We supply additional formats and accessories for both new and existing machines.
We upgrade your machine with the latest technology.
We automate manual roasters and integrate coffee roasting software
We upgrade machinery to current technological safety standards.
DIFMAQ ROURE is not only your reliable partner for new machines, but we also support you with our engineering in project planning for reconditioning and upgrading of used machines.
We accompany you
in the success of your project.
Our team of professionals in the areas of engineering, design and construction of machinery provides you with the information and advice you need for your project.
- We have a very powerful engineering team with which we tackle industrial and R+D+i projects, with a great deal of solidity that allows us to reach higher levels.
- The best human team that brings together the experience and expertise of the different machine families.
- A comprehensive management system that enables us to master project control with precision and to ensure that delivery deadlines and machine quality are met.
- Our machines incorporate 4.0 solutions, we can adapt to the needs of our customers.
- Technical Assistance Service and advice of excellent quality and performance. We accompany the customer with new developments and solutions.
CEO: Albert Ferrari
At DIFMAQ ROURE we defend a solid and diversified economy, where all sectors are kept in a strong and sustainable balance: ecological production landscapes, excellent quality food, services focused on major objectives and industrial and knowledge brands that are a global reference.
We want to be part of a system that promotes the sectors that generate the most progress and that recognises industry as one of the most powerful agents of social and economic transformation.
We are Positive Industry
Diseño y fabricación de maquinaria para alimentación S.L. has participated in the ICEX-Next Export Initiation Programme, with the support of ICEX and the co-financing of European ERDF funds. The purpose of this support is to contribute to the international development of the company and its environment.
which we participate
L'Associació de Municipis de l'Eix Riera de Caldes is a territorial economic area that stretches from north to south along the river, with 32 industrial estates and more than 1,000 industrial companies.
Packaging Cluster is made up of Catalan companies, with more than 100 active members, ranging from R&D, Raw Materials, Intermediate Products; Machinery; Peripherals and End of Line; Packaging Manufacturers and end users.
Fórum Cultural del Café is the first non-profit organisation in the coffee sector in Spain, whose main objective is to promote, disseminate and encourage the consumption of quality coffee and to give prestige to the professionalism of the barista among lovers of this aromatic product.
AEMODA is an association created by oil mill masters and operators at national level. This entity carries out periodic events among professionals through congresses and conventions,
conferences, courses, seminars and symposiums.
The ISO 14001 certification
affirms our commitment
The ISO 9001 standard awarded to DIFMAQ ROURE is an international standard, containing eight key principles of quality management:
- Customer orientation and the pursuit of customer satisfaction as objectives.
- People's participation.
- Process-based approach.
- Systems oriented management.
- Continuous improvement.
- Evidence-based decision making.
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
The ISO 14001 standard awarded to DIFMAQ ROURE is an international distinction that establishes how to implement an effective environmental management system. The standard is designed to achieve a balance between economic profitability and minimum environmental impact, and is based on the commitment of the entire organisation to achieve both objectives.
We are aware of our responsibility to care for the environment and the impact that our products may have both in the manufacturing process and after use, so we work on the basis of the best practices and European standards defined in this regard.
We contribute to the responsible management of resources by prioritizing remote assistance in order to avoid travel and the climate impact that this entails.
Health and Safety
Safety is one of our top priorities. It is imperative that all staff follow policies and regulations that ensure their own safety and the safety of those around them.
This safety policy is strictly translated into the design and production of our equipment.
We contribute to the establishment of a circular economy by reconditioning second-hand machinery and recycling the packaging generated during the production process.